Monday, December 15, 2008

Home

It has been delightful to be home without worrying about homework: no late night writing sessions with copious amounts of caffeine and junk food, no too-early mornings with...copious amounts of caffeine and two hours of driving ahead of me, no long days of classes taught by professors with a completely different outlook from my own. Best of all? I'm spending time at home. I did some cleaning, I did some reading, I did some praying, I even did some long over due exercise (did I mention the junk food of the past semester?!)

And then I did some decorating with my mom and my brother...Cookies! These are from a bakery that's close to our old house but a bit of a drive from where we live now, worth it though!
I decided to try my hand at creativity, hence the bowtie. I even tried greater detail...
"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."-1 Corinthians 13:13

2 comments:

SuperAngel said...

how cute! :) those last ones are funny!
Love,
Miss Amanda
The Daily Planet

Miss Jocelyn said...

I'm glad you're home. Thanks for the comments. I enjoyed hearing from you! Looks like you had fun making cookies!